Woohoo! Better late than never. My regular monthly system update is a couple of days late because we were at the EducatePlus NSW Conference earlier this week. It was our first time as sponsors and we had an absolute blast! We had a great time seeing all of our current EnrolHQ customers in the same place and putting faces to names for people who’d come to our fortnightly webinars. Mario certainly had fun bringing along his 3D-printed Enrolment Train. Special shoutout goes to David Osborne from St Vincent's Potts Point, Deanne O’Shea from Ravenswood, Kylie Gray from Bennies, Lyn O’Neill, Grant Birse and the rest of the EducatePlus team for making it happen. Great food, awesome venue. We will be back next year at the Adelaide conference!
Ok, so now onto the list of EnrolHQ system updates from August, your monthly reminder that we never stop pushing forward with system development:
- Automated Emails - so you can now automate your follow-ups with Parents (or notify Staff) if they have outstanding Enrolment tasks to move them along the process. Read all about it here
- Custom Questions for the Enrolment Form so you can add your own ‘Parent Questionnaire’ to the Enrolment form to quiz the parents about why they want to enrol their child at your school. More details in this post.
- Added Label Printing for School Tours Attendees on Avery 99.1 x 38.1 mm A4 Sheet (14 labels per sheet) - you can simply click ‘Print Labels’ and it will print parent/student names onto the labels ready for your school tour with your branding included - cool hey?
- Made Enrolment Form Terms & Conditions checkboxes text fully editable
- Added URL Parameters to filter/exclude for certain categories of Events on Event Page. This is a follow-on from adding ‘Categories’ to Events last month, now you can create URLs that exclude/include different categories for linking from your Social Media campaigns.
- Added 'Finance' Role with Access to Transactions Report and main Dashboard only - because schools want to keep enrolments data restricted to the admissions team only, we are created extra roles with restricted permissions as to what they can access.
- Calendar Year of Entry Predictor - when parents put in their child's DOB and select the grade of entry i.e Year 7, Year 5, Kindergarten, the form will automatically predict the calendar year of entry this is based on a birthday cut-off date of April 30.
- Added Grade of Entry/Year of Entry Filters to Principal's Review Screen.
Published: 04 Sep 2019