At EnrolHQ we’re always busy figuring out new ways to help schools admissions teams succeed.
Here’s some of the features we rolled out in July.
- Full School Interviews Workflow, read more here.
- Parents Registration Page for School Expos
- Photo and Video Publishing Consent Withdrawal for families in the Parent Dashboard (more on this next week!)
- Made accepting AMEX credit cards a toggle for schools because some schools accept AMEX while others don’t
- Added the 2-Factor Authentication Flow when a Parent Logs in to view sensitive information
- Improved Medicare Data Collection with Medicare Number Masks, Reference Number and Expiry Date
- Added Custom Enrolment Form Fee so are able to waive the form submission fee or set it to a discount
- Added the ability to add Attachments to Custom Email Templates or any email through the system
- Made the “How did you hear about us” to become multi select checkbox so Marketing teams get a better sense of what is working for getting a message out to parents
- Created Custom Categories for School Events so schools can group specify whether an Event is a Tour, “Kindy Taster Day”, “Open Day” etc
- Allowed Schools to move families from one event to the next in case of cancellations or no-shows
- Updated Look and Feel of Enquiry pages to match Book An Event page to improve the schools image (this can be further enhanced by using your own css if required).
Published: 03 Aug 2019